Consultation and Appointments
- Treatments are available by appointment only. Appointments can be booked via text on 079 9999 1543), e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website.
- Upon confirmation of your appointment.You will be sent a text or e-mail or both (as per your request) to confirm your appointment date, time and location as well as of payment confirmation.
- All clients will be required to complete a consultation form before of their first treatment. There will also be a consultation included in the treatment time.
- Please arrive on time for your booked appointment.
- Latecomers are not guaranteed their appointment will go ahead. Late arrivals may result in reduced treatment time at full cost.
- Esomatic Therapies reserves the right to refuse treatment if the client is late or an inappropriate condition. We would try to accommodate where possible or do a referral to another professional.
Payment & Refunds
- Payments can be made at the time of booking online with PayPal or credit card. Payments must be made in full in advance of treatment.
- A booking is confirmed once the client and therapist has agreed a time, date and location for the treatment and the client has paid for the treatment in advance.
- If you are late for an appointment, you will not be entitled to a refund if we are unable to treat you.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, you are entitled to a full refund if you cancel within 24 hours of your appointment start time.
- Cancellation of your appointment under 24 hours will incur the full fee being charged to cover the loss of appointment for ESomatic Therapies.
- If Esomatic Therapies has to cancel your appointment for any reason, you will be offered an alternative date and time to move your appointment to, or you will be offered a full refund.
- Esomatic Therapies has the right to cancel a treatment without notice if the client is inebriated, intoxicated or displays inappropriate behaviour that may prove threatening to the therapist. No refund will be issued in this instance.
Privacy & Data Protection
- Client details are confidential and will not be discussed with anyone other than the client.
- Where the client is under the age of 18, details will be discussed with the parent or guardian present.
- All documents such as treatment notes, consultation forms and other documents held my Somatic Therapies relating to the client will be stored securely and only accessed by me.
- No treatment notes, consultation forms or other documents relating to the client will be shared with anyone outside of Somatic Therapies.
- By signing the required consultation form prior to the first treatment, the client gives permission for ESomatic Therapies to hold records and data about them under the Data Protection Act.
Under the General Data Protection and Retention (2018) legislation, regarding how your personal data is processed, all individuals have;
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
During your initial consultation you will be asked to fill out a consultation form and provide personal details including your name, address, date of birth and some medical information to ensure that any treatments I provide are safe for you.
These details are only recorded on this consultation form. They are kept in a lockable filing cabinet which only we will have access at the time of your treatment. I retain these details for insurance purposes only and I will never share them with any third party.
- Clients under the age of 18 must be accompanied to their appointment by an adult.
- The adult accompanying the minor must consent to treatment to be performed on the client.
- The accompanying adult must remain present in the treatment room at all times during the session.
Clients attending Esomatic Therapies for treatment will be required to confirm the following:
- The client has not, to the best of their knowledge, been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 within the last 14 days.
- The client has not experienced any of the following symptoms:
- a recent onset of a new, continuous cough
- a high temperature (typically over 37.8℃)
- a loss of/change in normal sense of smell and / or taste
- Should you contract the virus or be contacted by the Track & Trace service and be advised to self-isolate, you must contact Somatic Therapies as soon as possible to inform me.
- If a client is experiencing symptoms of Covid-19 or has knowingly come into contact with someone with Covid-19 symptoms within two weeks prior to the treatment, the client must cancel their session with immediate effect and a full refund will be issued.
You will be required to sign an additional declaration form at each appointment before your treatment commences.
- Here at Somatic Therapies, we strive to offer the upmost care and meet the highest standards in our work and treatments as well as when handling and processing personal, sensitive data.
- If we do not meet these standards, we are always happy to be given the chance to improve. Please do not hesitate to get in contact if you are not happy with any aspect of your experience with Esomatic Therapies so we can do all we can to resolve the issue to email@example.com
- Complaints must include full details of the incident including date, time, location and the treatment undertaken.
- All complaints are taken very seriously, and we will strive to resolve them within two weeks.
- ESomatic Therapies is fully insured by Holistic insurance services limited.
- ESomatic Therapies is registered with CSTA, ITEC, QN.
Erika Pimentel of Esomatic Therapies agrees to provide massage therapy, craniosacral therapy and a variety of body work to clients who agree to treatment, have filled out the consultation form, confirmed they are not experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 and have declared themselves fit and healthy to receive treatment.
At no point will Erika Pimentel attempt to diagnose or offer medical treatment of any kind. If the client is concerned about any aspect of their health, it will always be recommended that they contact their GP.
Esomatic Therapies takes no responsibility for any medical health concerns that may occur in the days following treatment.